Kershaw Launch 6 Automatic - 3.75" Blade - CPM154
** Use coupon code LAUNCH6 to save $10 off the price of this blade! **
The KershawLaunch 6's slim and wicked-looking knife features a premium CPM154 blade steel. This powdered metallurgy steel offers more uniform distribution of carbides, so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. Black DLC coating adds non-reflectivity and enhances performance. It has durable anodized aluminum handles that lighten the Launch 6's weight and Kershaw machines them to provide a secure grip. This automatic knife opens with a recessed push button. They made the button level with the flat of the handle as a safety feature that makes it harder for the knives to accidentally deploy. Left-handers can use an index finger instead of the thumb to press the blade-release/lock button. The Launch 6 also has a reversible pocketclip and a pre-drilled lanyard tie-off hole.
- Push-Button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, It locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9" (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.7" (22 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)
- Made in the USA