Sig Sauer Romeo4S Red Dot
Chosen by elite government and military agencies, the ROMEO4 is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must. Regardless of lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terrain. Whether it's a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast-breaking tactical situation at close quarters, the rugged ROMEO4 red-dot sight can handle the job.
Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- - Short and medium range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions
- - Extremely strong and light CNC aluminum housing
- - Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
- - Comes standard with see-through lens covers and quick-release mount
- - Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic CirclePlex reticle options
- - Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- - Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- - MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- - Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- - True co-witness QR mount and low mount included
- - Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade CNC aluminum housing
- - Waterproof, IPX-7 rated, and fog-proof.