Benchmade SOCP Family of Skeletonized Daggers
The 176BKSN SOCP skeletonized dagger is the optimal tool for self-defense and allows the user to maintain dexterity and manipulate other objects without putting down the knife. The specialized sheath design also integrates into gear and webbing while keeping a low profile. MOLLE compatible.
Skeletonized dagger designed by Greg Thompson who developed the SOCP (Special Operations Combatives Program). This knife is designed for combat and can be an effective self defenseweapon. Made in USA.
- Skeletonized dagger fixed blade features 440C blade steel
- Finger loop for ease of deployment and use
- Injected molded sheath with clip and lanyard
- Dagger Length: 7.25" (18.42cm)
- Blade Length: 3.22" (8.18cm)
- Handle Length: 4.03" (10.24cm)
- Dagger Thickness: 0.185" (4.70mm)
- Weight: 2.20oz (62.37g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.00oz (28.35g)
- Made in USA