Sig KILO1600BDX 6x22mm Digital Ballistic Laser Rangefinder
The Kilo1600 BDX offers astounding performance, simplicity and value, combining the industry's fastest Lightwave DSP Digital Signal Processing engine with stream lined setup and operation. Kilo1600 BDX's rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system. In ABU mode, the Kilo1600 BDX utilizes the shooters ballistic profile and environmental parameters to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- 6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while
- RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 drag curves.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight aluminum housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.