Hogue Deka ABLE Lock Folder - CPM-20CV Steel
New from Hogue knives is the Deka, a small, slim, and lightweight knife featuring the ABLE-Lock. Designed by Allen Elishewitz, the Deka features a G-10 handle, CPM-20CV blade steel, and a tip-up pocket clip. The handle has texture milled into the handle for improved grip and aesthetics. This awesome knife is a worthy addition to any pocket.
The Deka folder features G10 handles with a variety of attractive patterns. The knife comes with modified Wharncliffe and clip point variations to fit your needs and tastes. The ambidextrous blade is easy to deploy thanks to the included thumbstuds. The knife comes with the ABLE-Lock system that secures the knife while open or closed.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in the USA