Sig Sauer Romeo5 and Juliet3 Red-Dot/Magnifier Combo
*This is a combo that includes a Romeo5 Red Dot and also a Juliet3 Magnifier!*
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 40,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
This Romeo5 in the combo wil come set up for Absolute Co-Witness Height. It DOES NOT come with the low mount.
The JULIET3 3x Magnifier is designed to work as a stand-alone magnification solution or in conjunction with reflex optics. This family of magnifiers is an excellent choice for transitioning from close quarters to intermediate ranged targets. In conjunction with a reflex optic, the JULIET3 can be adjusted for height through the use of spacers. It has a PowerCam 90° Mount so it can be quickly flipped to the side for more immediate, close quarters scenarios or deployed rapidly to bring targets four times closer. Its quick release mount comes with built-in recoil lugs for repeatable zero. The JULIET3 has a front and rear thread-in lens protector to keep it secure from the elements.
- Aircraft grade CNC aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service.
- IPX-8 rated for waterproofing -- up to 20 meters for 1 hour
- Dialectic coated prism
- Compact size and weight
- Adjustable height via included spacers (1.41", 1.53", and 1.63")
- Backed by an Infinite Guarantee™