Buck 110 AUTO Elite Folding Hunter 3.75" S30V Blade Black G10 Handles
The 110 Folding Hunter--A traditional favorite! Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn't easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry. The Folding Hunter, after over 50 years, is still one of America's best-selling knives.
Advanced combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck hardens to a standard 59-61HRC.
Clip Point Blade
The crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point. This shape provides good control for detail work and cutting in tight places. It is also well suited for intentional punctures like new holes in your belt, etc. While the point of the blade is effective for detail work, it's not as strong as the thicker points on drop points and skinners.
- Fast, One-Hand Opening Automatic
- Clip Point Blade for Detailed Tasks
- Durable Construction
- Leather Sheath
- Cryogenically Treated Blade for Great Edge Retention
- Buck's Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.875" (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.625" (21.9 cm)
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Sheath Material: Black Genuine Leather
- Weight: 7.3 oz. (206.9 g)
- Made in the USA