Cloud Defensive OWL - Optimized Weapon Light
*Coupon is available for this item, EMAIL to receive it!*
Cloud Defensive has thought of everything when it comes to the design of their Optimized Weapon Light (OWL) from function to durability. The most obvious improvement is the all-in-one mount, light, and tape switch integration. This allows you to make one purchase and have everything you need to get it on your gun without having to search for compatible mounts and switches. The integrated switch mounts directly to any 1913 picatinny rail and is fully ambidextrous with a reversible design that allows you to easily switch to left hand use. Additionally, the pressure switch features seamless constant on and momentary functionality. The next improvement is slightly less obvious as the tailcap—once removed—acts as a tool with dual functionality. The quick disconnect tailcap is used to install the light onto your handguard and helps to remove the lens if you ever need to replace it. The tailcap with Lug-Lok technology can be removed with just a few degrees of rotation making battery changes a breeze. The Cloud Defensive OWL is a full package with all the features you could ever want in a weapon light.
- A USA-made electrical system, built with the best components money can buy.
- Uses a single 18650 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty.
- Includes a Samsung 18650 30Q (85-90 min run time) and a Sanyo/Panasonic 18650 GA (105-110 min run time). Unlike it’s peers, OWL will produce useable light for at least 8 straight hours.
- Accepts most protected and unprotected 18650 batteries.
- Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- One-piece integrated solution with optimized ergonomics.
- About 1,250 Lumens focused into the hottest beam in the industry and at least 50,000 Candela.
- A Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap. Battery changes are now lightning fast and easy to do.
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Fully ambidextrous, reversible design allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position.
- Field-Serviceable Lens allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds by the end-user.
- Dual-tool built into the tailcap.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to deal with.
- Lifetime Warranty and Made in the USA.
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum, Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hardcoat”
- WIDTH 2.76″
- HEIGHT 1.26″
- LENGTH 5.255″
- WEIGHT 9.9 oz. (11.00oz with 18650 battery)