Kershaw Camp 5 Fixed Blade - 4.75" D2
The Camp 5 is a big, blade-forward Bowie-style knife that’s ready for your next adventure. This fixed-blade, full-tang knife is ideal for survival, camping, bushcrafting, or just about any outdoor activity. Its D2 blade steel is a great choice for a hard-use knife like this. This high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel offers good edge retention and hardness while being more corrosion resistant than other high-carbon steels. A machined texture on the glass-filled nylon handle scales provides a secure grip. Kershaw put a lot of thought into the molded sheath, too. It has a double retention system to secure it, even if worn upside down. Yet the tab release lets you get to the blade quickly when you need it.
- Hunting - This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Blade Length: 4.75" (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.125" (23.3 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Bowie
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black GFN (Glass Filled Nylon)
- Sheath Material: Black GFN
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (213 g)
- Made in China