Streamlight TLR RM2 Low Profile Rail Mounted Tactical Lighting System - 1000 Lumens w/ Remote Pressure Switch
The low-profile TLR RM 2 features independently operating push-button and remote
pressure switches to provide the security of knowing you’ll always have light.
Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun.
Lightweight and compact, the TLR RM 2 Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in shock-proof LED technology for high lumen operation. It delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and a selectable strobe mode. Ergonomically friendly multi-function tactical tail switch. Remote switch input option (remote switch included with purchase). Securely attach/detach from any long gun with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- High Lumens: 1,000
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 200 meters
- Max Candela: 10,000
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Length: 4.55 inches (11.56 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (128.99 grams)Serialized for positive identification.
- Includes rail locating keys, tail cap switch, remote pressure switch, and mounting clips
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Features independently operating push-button switch or remote pressure switch
- Strobe Mode runs 3 hours
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- “Safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saves batteries
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral illumination