Fortis RED Muzzle Brake 5.56 Rapid Engagement Device
Fortis Manufacturing has engineered their Rapid Engagement Device (RED) AR-15 Muzzle Brake to put an end to harsh recoil and bothersome muzzle climb. This AR-15 muzzle brake has been designed for military operators, law enforcement officers, 3-gun competitors, and anyone else who just wants to build a smooth-handling, low-recoil AR-15.
The Fortis RED Rapid Engagement Device is built from stainless steel, this muzzle brake has passed the most rigorous testing including sustained full-auto fire. The large gas ports on the side and top of the brake provide plenty of recoil mitigation power. The included crush washer provides a secure fit; the RED won't come loose even under the extreme turbulence of rapid fire.
Install the RED on your muzzle and watch with amazement as the speed of your follow-up shots goes through the roof!
The Fortis RED Rapid Engagement Device 5.56 Muzzle Brake comes in: Stainless Steel and Black Nitride.
- Unique Short Energy Pulse system reduce felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Serial numbered for quality control
- Made in the USA.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Black Nitride Coated: 4140 Steel
- Bead Blasted Finish: 303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted or Black Nitride
- Weight: 2.45 oz.
- Length: 2.194"
- Outer Diameter: 0.89"
- Bore Diameter: 0.28"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.233 caliber barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Fortis RED 5.56 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer