UTG PRO TBNR® M-LOK Bipod - 8.5"-11" Center Height
*CONTACT ME FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE FOR THIS BIPOD*
NEW FOR 2020!
The Leapers UTG Pro TBNR M-LOK Bipod is a stable and versatile means to steady your rifle for shooting. The bipod can be leveled, tilted and rotated to make contact with a variety of surfaces and varying objects eliminating the need for you to find an even surface to take your shot. It offers two adjustable legs with lockable leg extensions making it easy to use on any uneven terrain. The non-slip rubberized foot pads are interchangeable and designed to grip any surface for a secure and stable setup. The durable aircraft 6061-T6 aluminum construction with a matte black anodized finish provides durability and a long service life. The low profile frame with a M-LOK mount. The Leapers UTG Pro TBNR M-LOK Bipod provides 5 position bi-directional legs to provide convenient use on different firearms at varying angles, including tension adjustable 360-degree panning. The fine-tunable tension adjustment lever applies the desired amount of tension to the bipod's 360° panning and 19° forward, rearward, left, and right tilt. The increased stability and flexibility offered by the UTG Pro bipod facilitates a more accurate shot on any terrain.
- 3 Position Folding with Steel-on-steel Lockup
- Low Profile M-LOK® Mount Features Tension-adjustable 360° Panning & 19° Forward, Rearward, Left, and Right Tilt
- 8.5"-11" Center Height Adjustable
- Automatic Leg Retraction
- Patented Height Adjustable Spiral Guided Leg Extensions with Steel Ball Bearing Detent Ring Locks Manages Height Adjustment and Retention
- Interchangeable Foot Pads Compatible with Most Aftermarket Pads with QD Locking Detent
- Type III Class 2 Matte Black Hard Coat Anodized 6061-T6 and 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction with Reinforced Steel Components
- Made in the USA!