Pulsar Thermion XP50 Thermal Riflescope - 1.9–15.2x - 30MM Tube
** SUPER SPECIAL COUPON CODE IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS SCOPE! **
Boasting state-of-the-art design and the latest in advanced technological innovations, the Pulsar Thermion delivers the premium thermal imaging you’ve come to expect, but on a traditional-style aircraft-grade 30 mm-tube. Thermion Thermal Riflescopes are available in flagship 640x480 microbolometer sensor resolution with a 17μ pixel pitch, and 320x240 microbolometer sensor resolution with 12μ pixel pitch. The cutting-edge thermal imaging riflescopes for professional hunters who value traditions and seek technological superiority.
Extreme Detection Range 2300 meters
- High quality germanium optics coupled with an advanced thermal imaging sensor ensure an unprecedented detection range of up to 2300 meters, even in complete darkness.
- A unique combination of state-of-the-art design and the latest technology in the field of thermal imaging.
- Thanks to the new revolutionary electronics unit can be started almost instantly. Quick start-up helps to save energy and thus prolongs time of operation. The unit can be kept switched off and then rapidly activated when the right time comes.
Pulsar’s proprietary Image Boost Technology is comprised of software algorithms
designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail.
- Image Boost results in a sharper, more detailed field of view and enhanced object identifcation capabilities.
Mounts on Standard 30 mm Scope Rings
- Designed from the ground up for ease of use, Thermion riflescopes mount to standard 30 mm scope rings. No specialized tools or equipment are required.
Recoil Rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3x64
- Recoil rated up to 6,000 Joules for flawless performance on larger calibers up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3x64.
Rugged, Reliable All-Metal Housing
- Designed for rugged reliability, Thermion riflescopes boast full, reinforced yet lightweight metal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
Video and Still-Photo Recording
- Integrated video and still image recording in MPEG-4 and .jpg makes sharing the thermal action quick and easy. The onboard 16-GB internal memory handles recoil flawlessly and stores hours of video or thousands of photos.
Stream Vision App Supported
- Using Wi-Fi and the Stream Vision App, connect the Thermion to a smartphone or tablet for use as a second display or remote control. Also makes transferring recorded files, adjusting settings, upgrading firmware.
B-Pack Mini Combined Power System
- Thermion riflescopes have dual battery system which consists of two batteries internal and external. External battery ensures additional operation time and can be replaced in a matter of seconds.
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 1.9 - 15.2 x
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Sensor Resolution: 340x240 pixels
- Display Resolution: 1024x768 pixels
- Video Record Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 50 Hz
- Resolution: 1024 - 768 pixels
- Reticle: Variable Electronic
- Reticle Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Eye Relief: 50 mm
- Adjustment Type: MOA
- Adjustment Click Value: 1 MOA
- Adjustment Range: 193 MOA
- Field of View, Linear: 65 ft at 100 yds
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -4 - 3 dpt
- Minimum Focus Distance: 16 ft
- Range of Detection: 1800 m
- Image Intensifier Color: Full Color
- Attachment/Mount Type: Picatinny, Weaver
- Battery Type: B-Pack Mini 18650 Li-Ion
- Operating Temperature: -25 - 50 Celsius
- Weather Resistance: Yes
- Water Resistance Level: IP67
- Length: 402 in
- Width: 78 in
- Height: 64 in
- Weight: 31.75 oz
- Finish: Matte
- Fabric/Material: Metal
- Included Accessories: B-Pack Mini 18650 Li-Ion
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Magnification Type: Variable