Hogue X1 Microflip Wharncliffe (CPM154 Steel) Black Blade
** Use coupon code MICROFLIP to save $20 off the price of this blade! **
Hogue's X1 Microflip button lock folder knife features a wharnecliffe blade with a flipper and is constructed of CMP154 stainless steel. This model features a handle made of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with an flat dark earth finish, black cerakote blade, and a pocket clip that's ambidextrous.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 6.67”
- Closed Length: 3.92”
- Weight: 3.2oz
- Locking Mechanism: Push-Button
- Handle Material (Frame): 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous Tip Up Carry
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe with Flipper
- Blade Thickness: 0.12”
- Blade Material: CPM154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: RC 57-59
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote™