Sig Sauer Romeo4H Red Dot Sight
Chosen by elite government and military agencies, the ROMEO4 is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must. Regardless of lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terrain. Whether it's a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast-breaking tactical situation at close quarters, the rugged ROMEO4 red-dot sight can handle the job.
- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- Comes standard with solid and see-through lens covers and quick release mount
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic Circle QuadPlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- 50,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side loading for quick battery replacement.
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- True co-witness QR mount and low mount included
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade CNC aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-7 rated, and fog-proof.
- Base: Picatinny
- Battery Life: 50000 Hours
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium Coin
- Brand: Sig Sauer
- Brightness: 10 Settings
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA
- Finish: Anodized
- Material: Aluminum
- Night Vision Compatible: Night Vision Compatible
- Reticle: 2 MOA Ballistic Circle Dot Reticel / Cirlce Plex Reticle
- Reticle Color: Red
- Size: Microdots
- Warranty: SIG Sauer Electro-Optic Infinite Guarantee
- Weight: 7.6 oz.