Benchmade Infidel OTF Double Action Automatic (3.95")
Introducing an OTF like none-other. The Infidel® is rapidly making believers out of many a skeptic. Built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio® style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands.
Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play.
Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion.
The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator’s fantasy come true.
- Designer: McHenry & Williams
- Mechanism: Out-the-Front
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.91" (9.93cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.00mm)
- Open Length: 8.91" (22.63cm)
- Closed Length: 5.00" (12.70cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.59" (14.99mm)
- Weight: 4.90oz. (138.91g)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin or Black
- Blade Style/Shape: Double-Edge Dagger
- Clip Type: Deep-Carry, MALICE CLIP® (MOLLE Compatible)
- Clip Position: Tip-Down
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole: No
- MOLLE Compatible: Yes
- Sheath Type: Cordura
- Use: Tactical