Sig Sauer Romeo4T
* Coupon Code is available for this optic, email me to receive it *
Chosen by elite government and military agencies, the ROMEO4T is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must. Regardless of lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terraint. Whether it's a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast-breaking tactical situation at close quarters, the rugged ROMEO4T Red-Dot sight can handle the job.
- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- Short and medium range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions
- Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments
- Ultra durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components, 1.41" riser mount with additional lower 1/3 co-witness spacer
- Comes standard with solid and see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount
- Complete Mil-Spec 810G testing, submersible up to 20 meters
- Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic CirclePlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- True co-witness QR mount and low mount included (co-witness 1/2 hex nut)
- Strong, lightweight 7075 Aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof.