Magpul MBUS Pro Sight – Front Sight
The MBUS (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) Pro is a corrosion-resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size.
The dual aperture, windage adjustable rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro Front and Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed. Narrow width front sight is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
Made in the USA.
- 1 MOA (1.131"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- 0.7 MOA (0.820"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- Case hardened steel construction with a Melonite finish
- Magpul Enhanced Front Sight Post included
- .040” Match width for increased precision
- .060” Standard width for maximum visibility
- Picatinny rail compatible
- Tool-less elevation adjustment knob
- Positive detents in up and down positions and on the elevation knob
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Height - Stowed: ~0.43"
- Length - Stowed: 1.6"
- Weight: 1.5 oz