Trijicon RMR Dual Illuminated Reflex Sight
*EMAIL FOR A SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE!*
The Trijicon RMR® Dual-Illuminated reflex sight uses fiber optics and tritium to illuminate the reticle. Fiber optics collect ambient light, automatically adjusting the reticle brightness. In situations with no (or low) light, the tritium illuminates the reticle. This version is popular with shooters who prefer a battery-free solution. The Dual-Illuminated reflex sight’s ruggedized housing is identical to the LED and Adjustable LED models.
7.0 MOA Dot
The 7.0 MOA dot is popular for those wanting the smallest aiming point of Trijicon’s Dual-Illuminated models.
9.0 MOA Dot
Chosen by U.S. Marine Corps for use in both the SDO and MDO optics programs.
12.9 MOA Dot
The 12.9 MOA triangle can be used in two unique ways: the tip of the triangle offers a fine aiming solution for precision shooting or shooting at distance, or the entire reticle can be used for rapid acquisition in close shooting situations.
13.0 MOA Dot
The 13.0 MOA dot is popular for those wanting our largest aiming point.
- Unique, patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens
- Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions
- Waterproof to 20 meters
- Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours
- True-color, multi-coated lens
- Adjustable LED option
- Easily adjustable windage/elevation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty