Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser with CR123A Lithium Batteries - 1000 Lumens
The ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser is a 1,000 lumen long gun light with an integrated red laser. It features MULTI-FUEL innovation that allows it to accept Streamlight’s 18650 USB battery or CR123A lithium batteries, ensuring you’ll always have a beam when you need it.
The light provides 1 hour 15 minutes of continuous run time on high and over 20 hours on low intensity. The rail clamp is designed to rapidly and securely attach/detach from any weapon with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail. Unique clamp design allows Windage and Elevation screws to be in the proper orientation for laser sighting in any mounted position. Rail grabber is separate from light so you can rotate it within the clamp and maintain windage and elevation settings.
- Compact aluminum body, white 1000 lumen led high 600 lumen on low + 1000 lumen strobe ten tap programming and a remote pressure switch
- Intergrated red laser 1-18650 usb battery & cord included rail grabber with thumbscrew attaches to picatinny rails
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 270m beam; runs .75 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.25 hours (18650 USB battery)
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 66m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 USB battery)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 USB battery)
- Multi-fuel Uses one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 USB battery; also accepts two CR123A lithium batteries
- TEN-TAP Programmable multi-function tailcap and remote pressure switches
- Rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Rail grabber is separate from light so you can rotate it within the clamp and maintain windage and elevation settings
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty