Gear Head Works Tailhook MOD 2 AR Pistol Brace
*EMAIL FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE!*
As with all it’s siblings, the MOD 2 uses the same fold out arm to create the support shelf that inspired the Tailhook name. This counteracts the muzzle weight of your favorite large handgun. The telescoping feature lets you find that sweet spot for balance. As an added feature, the outsides are smooth for comfortable cheeking. There is even a web sling loop.
Included in the package is the Tailhook, proprietary receiver extension, castle nut and back plate. It will accept any carbine length buffer and spring.
Remember that when this is installed on a pistol, it does not change the classification of the pistol with correct intended use.
MADE IN THE USA!
- Patented design
- Weight: 6.7oz (without tube)
- 5 position telescoping
- length: 7.375" min - 10" max
- Width: 2"
- Includes tube, castle nut, latch plate
- Uses standard carbine buffer and spring
- Reinforced polymer
- AR15 buffer tube threads for any adapter
- Safe non-constructive intent design.