Trijicon TA31F ACOG 4x32 BAC Riflescope - .223 / 5.56 BDC
*EMAIL FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE!*
The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19 in. at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets. Features dual illumination (Fiber optics provides daylight illumination and tritium illuminates reticle at night). The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters.
- Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Binding Aiming Concept (BAC) Trijicon ACOG models equipped with BAC allow use of the both-eyes-open aiming method along with scope magnification sighting for rapid target acquisition - in any light
- Longer Eye-Relief Maximum eye-relief for larger caliber rifles and large exit pupil for faster target acquisition
- Internally Adjustable Since only the prism housing moves, the ACOG is much more rugged than the conventional designs
- Trijicon Fiber Optics Automatically adjusts the brightest level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions
- Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp Aiming reticle glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition. Lamp is guaranteed to illuminate up to 15 years.
- Totally Battery-Free ACOG delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without the use of failure-prone batteries
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses - Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion.
- Lifetime Warranty